Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Feeling unwell.



Boy, I miss you so.



Im feeling so worn out. :( Like some kind of aliens invaded me and took over my soul to do some unkind things, leaving me feeling so sick&tired. Hopefully a cup of coffee will perk me up a little. Just a little to make me feel energise. And I hope the pain will subside by Friday. Terrible.


Mel's (my cousin) wedding was indeed a very grand one. But comes to food wise, it was way beyond my expectation. :S 6 star hotel serving 4 star hotel's food? It doesnt taste awful but it was just not how a 6 star restaurant food should taste like isnt it? Maybe they aren't specialize in Chinese food. Well, that may be one reason. Duh!


Mel was like WHOA! Gorgeous on Monday night. :D My Da Gugu and Er Gugu also very pretttty lor~ :) Met a lot of my cousins from the paternal side whom I only meet once a year. LOL! They said that I changed a lot and couldnt recognise me. Hahahahaha! Well, change as in a positive way la~~ :D Cousin Patrick wedding this 27th December! All of them already married except for My brother, My sister and Me!! I think when they attend my wedding they would already be by the age of 40s liao~ Lol!!






The cocktail area.









Real roses. Should have pluck one home. :X





The Menu.





The Live Band.







My fav pic.



All right. I only snap these few shots. Hahahaha!


*Yawns*


I have not been staying home for the past few days. Been neglecting Kiki and my family due to I-want-to-have-fun mode. :( Feel uber apologetic and hence, I stay home the whole day. :D Yes, its the whole day my dear. I didnt even open the door and whatsoever. Moreover, I am feeling kind of sick and unwell. Appetite lost overnight. Bah!


On Monday, Neb&I watched WALL.E online! I watched it a few days ago with my Bro and I told Neb that is was super cute&kind of touching. :D So we watched it together again! :)




Prawn Crackers from Marks&Spencers. :D Cute packaging hor?





His 2nd wife. Lol!



Oh! Did I mention that I looooove my eye makeup that day! I mix turquoise color with a very dark blue together. I love the outcome of it! I did mix a little of black tho'. :DD




*Pouts*



Take care! I gotta go rest now. Feeling super weak. Heee!