Sunday, September 28, 2008

All thanks to you!

All thanks to you ah~ :)


I really wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart. And to show you my sincerity, I am gonna present you with a small gift prepared by me. I'll pass it to you tomorrow. No worries. _|_


It is just a simple gift. Dont pin too much hope that it will be a wonderful gift. :)



FUCK YOU!



You know but you're acting like you dont know.


I am alllllll sick because of you. Dickhead! Lalalalalalalaaaa~


This is just so shit. SHIT! Get it. S H I T! Da bian. -.-"


Illnesssss: Losing of voice, High risk of going into Coma, Brain Damage, Died of smoking, Losing of memory blah blah blah~


Okay, its all shits. I am just running with fever and losing my voice. Hoho! If it isnt because of you, I will not be sick. Dulan to the max yo!