Saturday, September 27, 2008

Gloomy.

ChunWei talked to me online just now and told me that he might be going to jail!


Like omg!!! Why is everyone around me going to jail?! Like wtf?! I dont know what else to say. :( He's a friend of mine of 7 years. Got a tattoo with me when I'm down. I still remember it very very clearly.


And now he was pratically complaining to me that he's not gonna get his bike anymore and whatsoever. He even got skied off his bike while the police was chasing him. Need for speed underground eh?


Anyways, I just wanted to wish him lucks for his pending case. Hope he's not gonna be jailed because of this stupid incident. I mean its really stupid to get jailed just like that. Like wtf?


No mood for anything right now. Bah~ And you arent doing anything which you're suppose to be doing. Utterly disappointed.


On a happier note, I am gonna get myself a set of MAC brushes. Gonna save up for that! I'll be heading down to the MAC store to ask for the price. :)


Once again, lucks to you boy! :)