Monday, August 25, 2008

What a day!


It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else's eyes.



I didnt attend school again. This time round it is something confidential. Anyways, it was just revision & revision throughout the whole day.


Exams are nearing and I hope that I am able to handle the stress. Bah! I hate examinations! Worst come to worst I hate subjects which needs alot of memorising work. :( It totally bores the shit outta me. How I wish that I have some supernatural powers. With just a glimpse of the notes, am able to memorise everything!!


*Slaps forehead*


Oh dear! The dear me must be dreaming again!!


All in all, for today, I have been playing TheSims 2. Busy making babies for the characters. HAHA! TheSims 3 is coming out!! I wanna buyyyy!


p/s 1 more week to go. :)