Friday, August 29, 2008

2nd post for today!

Hey there!


I've decided to post my bangs bangs photo on this bang bang blog!




FATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! :) SO WHAT?! Hahahahaha!



Okay la, I do mind that I am fat. Hahahahaha!


Tomorrow and Sunday will be a lonely day for me. Baby's working for these 2 days and this upcoming Monday would be JenBen's 3rd Year Anniversary!! Applause please.


I noticed, for this week I have been sleeping hell lots. Like I can sleep from 6pm all the way to 10pm and then I'll sleep again at 12am. O.O Hence, I have been skipping my dinner these few days. Lol! Dont feel like eating. All I do was to gulp myself down with lots & lots of plain water! I feel super healthy man! Hahahahaha!


So ya!


I love oreo&milk. Great combination.


I miss my friends. ChinnYee & Fc especially. I've got so many many things to rant on!


I miss my cuzzies. Damn lots! Hope you guys are doing fine. :D