Saturday, August 30, 2008

I am not a Malay.

People often mistaken my race as a Malay.



I am so sorry to disappoint you guys that I am a Chinese. I am a freaking Chinese who speaks mandarin. 我讲华语! See, I can even find Chinese words on the net which stated "I speak madarin!"



It is very very irritating when people thinks that I am a Malay. So far, they only feel that I look like a Malay. If somebody were to speak to me in Malay. I think I would just point them both my middle finger straight to their faces and walk off. Haha! Just kidding, I would most probably speak to them in Mandarin and hoping what will their reaction be like! :D



Worst come to worst. When I am working in Robinsons at Centrepoint, those rich men would always want to keep me as their 2nd wife! HAHAHAHA! NOOOOOO! I am just kidding. Dont take it for real ok! I dont even have the potential to hook up some rich men! HAHAHAHA! Alright, most of the people there thought that I am an Eurasian. O.O



(Stunt)



Omg! I dont feel that I look like an Eurasian. When those aunties approaches me to ask for the details of the products they would definitely speak to me in English. And some would even ask me to look for a Chinese to communicate to them. >.< How sad. Wo Shi Hua Ren leh!! How could they....



Even Baby's friend thinks that I am an Eurasian. Double O.O!



And something which irks me is that, there is quite a number of unknown Malay guys asking for my addy on Friendster. *Slaps forehead* NOOOOOOOOO! I do not like Malay guys. I prefer Chinese ones. I feel that my brain waves feels much more attracted to Chinese guys! Hahahaha! But none of them wants my addy. :( How sad. *Aww I sound so desperate.* But I must admit that to this century, the Malay guys are getting more hunky and good looking! But still, I would still prefer the Chinese ones. :DD



All in all, I have to say that I am very very very extremely to the max proud to be a Chinese. :DD *Waves* If you were to let me choose which race I would like to be in my next life... I would like to be a INDIAN! Just kidding again, of course I would still insist to be a Chinese. With Chinese traditions going on.



I enjoy speaking Mandarin lor!


So in your next life, what would you most probably want to be?

A Chinese, A Malay, A Indian, Eurasian or NONE! HAHAHHAAHHAA!


p/s i am not being racist. just some thoughts.