Thursday, August 7, 2008

PICCAS FOR YOU GUYSSS!!

Helly dudes and dudettes!!


Jennng is back with many many many pictures to be uploaded to this blog! Be honoured k! My blog has been so dead this few days! :( But fret not! I am back with pictures for you guys to salivate or whatever shit all of you want. Vomit also can! :DD


Firstly... A photo of ME ME ME before you guys have forgotten how ugly I am already! :D



Say "HELLO" to this geek yo!


Alrighto! So how did you guys spent your day today?


Hmmm.. Mine was a bore! The excitement and enthusiasm comes in during the later part of my day! I will go into detail of what this excitement I am referring to. :DD


During the last weekend. Baby went to the doctor regarding his skin(pimple) loh. His face so jia lat one sia! So now Baby is on medication. :) And I can see some improvements on his skin already. Pimple has subside quite alot tho'. So happy for him la! Hahahahaha!

Went over to a person's place and did some craftwork. AND THEN HOR! The owner owned a dog sia!!! *Jumps with excitement* Okokokokokkkkk. Pictures of the doggie.



SHE VERY PRETTY HOR!! YA LA, FEMALE!!

I tell you ar. The smoothest fur coat I have ever touched lor! Machiam silk like that. I put tissue paper will ownself slide down its fur one leh. LOL!!! Okay la, not so exaggerating la. Lol! But the fur is really OMG DE SMOOTH LOR!



YOU SEEEE! She ownself dombalek(turn upside down) for you to rub her tummy leh! See her face so shiok hor. Lol!


Her name is Y-U-K-I. LOL!!! Eh, got one person name herself as Yuki hor? :X WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

But...


Still...


MY KIKI IS THE MOST ADORABLE AND SHUAI ONE LOR! :DD *Bias* AHAHAHAHA!





Photobucket

Photobucket


2 days ago when I came home from school, I saw my Boyboy turned PURPLE!! I nearly chua sai okay! I was like O.O and :DD and :S when I saw him. I was wondering if this dog of mine was really my dog or not lor! LOL! Anyways, Kiki looks nice with the purple head. Therefore it was :DD for me! HAHAHAHA! Uber cutenessss!


Photobucket

Photobucket
I dont how the hell he got himself purple. LOL! In fact, nobody knows! :D

Photobucket
Me with the purple dog! HAHAHAHA!


Lastly.. A photo of me and Baby!

Photobucket
Angle abit wrong. LOL!

Photobucket
MY ANGLE WRONG AGAIN! SIAN!!!


Phew, finally finish uploading all these photos! Bah!


Anyways, I am having pizza for my dins later on! Woolalalala~ WPB'S web test tomorrow! I am kinda confident in this paper. Teeheeee! I dont wanna let people copy my test again lor! Knn! Never study you prepare to dig a grave for yourself.

Sucha long post for today!

Byebye!

Be back later. One more post to go! STAY TUNE! THANKEUUUSSZZXXSZZ WORSXZXXZZ!