Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Something joyable to share with you guys. :D

I AM GOING TO BINTAN THIS COMING OCTOBER FOR A VACATION!
I know I know, altho' Im not going place like Hong Kong, Taiwan, Austrailia, England, Venice and many many nice yet expensive trips, but I believe this would be a well spent vacation with my family. :DDBut my bro is not gonna go to the trip with us. :( HAHAHAHA!
My Sis&I cant wait to have our hands on the beaches and those finger licking foooood! And most importantly, my Sis&I is gonna get ourselves tanned. Gonna go for a shopping trip with her to get MY LONG AWAITED YELLOW BIKINI I SAW AT SUNTEC CITY!!!!! I die also wanna get that bikini lorrrr! Dont care! :X
BEST OF ALL!!!! I AM GONNA GO FOR SNOOKLING LOR! :DDDD
SHIOK DAOO~~
Like I said, this is not an expensive trip but I believe it will be fun fun fun & fun!! :) It's not the money that matters most, its the time spent together with your family members that matters.
p/s im in sch right now. will blog again tonight. so many many things to rant on. >.<