Thursday, August 21, 2008

Overdue Pictures!


Say Hello to this geek yo!


Anyways, my hair is now BOB and BANGS. Super short. :D


Baby's stay last night was awesome! Had loads of fun. He taught me BFD which makes me understand better! Wahahahahaha!! Till now, I still would remember what he taught very clearly! :D Thanks Baby!

Much loves! <3


Last Friday was Chun's birthday. So Chun&gf and Ben&gf went over to TheCathay for a movie. Bought tix for 4bia. Amazingly nice because I covered my eyes with Baby's cap throughout the whole show! All in all its nice la~~ :DD



A candid yet not so candid shot. Chun and his gf, Yan Ling.




All time favvv Mocha Frappe.



After the movie, took a cab to send Chun's gf home and the 3 of us went back to Yishun. Chun went home and Ben&gf went over to find Ben's friends. :D Sat his friend's car, Sean over to OCH. Ermmmm, scarrry! Home sweet home aftermath. Got home around 6am in the morn. :)

p/s BABYYYY! When are you gonna get your fucking license so that you can get on the road?!?!?!?! And send me home late night where I need not cab back to my place everytime when Im at your place. :( QUICCCK!


-.-" Okay, photobucket died on me. Shits! So another post will be up. Sorry!


Oh ya, I got an A for my OFA. CHEEEEEEERS! And some idiots copied my work and he dont fucking care. Where's my lunch you copycat!