Saturday, August 23, 2008

It is just another day!



"Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go."



Oh wells, I have been either lying on bed or on the sofa for the whole day. Worst come to worst, I only ate a few pieces of fishcake for my breakfast + lunch + dinner. This is so not me!



Anyways, MassCleaning yesterday was alright. Quite a bore I would say. :)



On Thursday, I have finally received my package of 88 color palette e/s!! Luckily my package is not broken if not some of the eyeshadow cannot be used already! :D My Sister love it more than I do. She has been claiming that "Girl ah, tomorrow what colour should I use ar? Black or purple?" LOL!




Cool colors!!



Lastly a picture of the very unglam Benjamin.






AHHHHHH! ITS KILLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!