Friday, August 29, 2008

The truth revealed!

Oh uh!!


My dad saw my tattoo last night while Im still in my uniform sleeping away. HAH! He was shocked to see it and he went to complain to my bro. Went to the bathroom to shit and he came out keeping quiet. Weird eh? Thats so not like him! I think he was just keeping his cool. Thats all. :D


Anyways, you guys always thought that having a tattoo is a very very bad thing. It spoils your image. But for me, I dont think so. So WHAT if I've got a tattoo. I study, I go to school, I am a student. I scored A's for my subjects in ITE. See! You get my point. People always thought that having a tattoo is a AhLian, AhHuay or Ah simi sai one. All in all, I dont steal, I dont go against the law, I dont do drugs and SO WHAT if I've got a tattoo?! Right! Agree! YES!


And people always have the wrong image of having a tattoo is bad thing because it was normally those chao Ah Beng/Lians who go against the law that have one. Like you see ah, those loansharks. Most of them have got tattoo one right! Thats why people ALWAYS have the wrong image.


So what I wanna say is that. You people dont always pin point others who have tattoos on their bodies ok! Having tattoo doesnt makes me you a AhLian/Beng it is how you portray yourselves that makes you one. So, portraying yourself is very important than you having a tattoo which makes people pin point you!


SO! Start portraying yourselves in a better way!! :DD


(I know la, my English is a little broken for this post because comes to describing smth, I suck big time!)

***

Anyways, I did mention that I cut my hair BOB and BANGS right?!


So here goes...




I know it doesnt look as tho's I've got bangs because I took it sideways. Will post an upfront photo of my bangs next post or smth!



So yeap!


Read this if you want. Something for my Babyboy.

Baby, I know that it has been hard on you because you have to work just for our anniversary and yet I am at home sleeping and playing the computer. :( Just wanted to tell you that I misssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss you so much!!!! So much so much! Every Fridays would be Gf/Bf day but today it is your WORK DAY! How sad. I went home early and I didnt know what to do! How I wish you're right beside me now. I dont want you to work anymore! No more next time!

Love ya Baby. Loads.



p/s 3 more days. :DDDDDDDD