Sunday, August 24, 2008

Is my life being threatened?





Hello Earthlings.


There is some kind of rituals going on at my house's voideck and I feel that my life is being threatened. Yes in a very bad state, I should say. Because they have been using some kind of whip and kept whipping the grassland for the whole day already! And I mean non-stop.


Nope, not the Chinese one.


I feel that they should be stopping this kind of shits now because the sun's down and the moon's up. It's already 8.30pm now and they are still noise polluting MY environment which makes my heart thump a little when they started whipping again.


If they aint gonna stop by 10pm. I am gonna throw pigs down from the 11th floor. Imagine me living so high up and I could still hear what they were doing. Shitass. Seriously, shouldnt they be resting at home watching the Olympics closing ceremony rather than sitting down at the voidecks doing some rituals which makes me feel that my life is in an endangered state?


This has never ever happen before till today... Today that they suayly chose my block to do some rituals. Please, I need to study. Be wise, built a tent far away from blocks and do your rituals when you know that this is gonna be a whole day event. Please be considerate next time.


Hmmm.. I wonder do they get any license when they are doing these things?


1 hour 15 mins to throw pigs time!