Wednesday, August 20, 2008

An Apology.

Hey guys!



I am feeling much much much better already! :D
CHEERIOS FOR THAT!



I took a leave from school yesterday. Got my migraine cured, hence, MC is given. So yeap! Aftermath I went over to Baby's place to do my OFA assignments. Lunch at his place and home thereafter.



OH YA! Baby's parents got him a LG Secret! So good lor! So for the past 3 days, I've been playing with his a little laggy but yet stylish kind of phone. HA-HA-HA!


*MY COMPUTER IS LAGGING FUCKS!*



So now, am waiting for Baby to come over to my place after his hair cut! Dinner and stayover for the night. :DD



Sorry for not posting any pictures lately. Not into the taking-picture-mode nowadays. HAHAHAHA!


Dear cousins, when are we gonna meet up? Have not been meeting you guys for a very long time. Text me if all of you are free, and that will be after the 8th of Sep and thats when Im free. :)


Byebye!