Monday, June 16, 2008

A sum up.





Morning!!

After 2 days of not blogging, I lost the aibility to start my day off with you guys. =.=" Before I typed the first sentence, I stared blankly at the screen wondering how should I share my previous days with you guys. Hahahaha!


Alright, on Saturday B&I together with his friends had a mini celebration on his brithday. :D Beforehand, I went over to B's place and his parents bought him a cake and ya loh, blow the candles loh. loL!






Before going out!


Bathed and prepared and out we go to have our dinner with Chun&Kas!I notice hor I only see Kasson for 1 year once leh~ Lol! Last year also like that. Hahahahaha!











And.. You know what? Kasson bought the same cake as B's parents. LOLOL! But different flavor lor. I laughed my ass off la. LoL! Such a coincidence. :D




Join the PDA NOW! LoL! *Inside Joke*



Know Why my face like gek sai anot!! Because that stupid Chun keep making me laugh. KNSKNSKNS!








And lastly!! BIRTHDAY BOY~



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENJAMIN LAM~ :D



I am gonna get prepared and meet B later. Having my breakie,lunch and dins with him later on. :D Having some kind of event at Vivo, so gotta go help out. So yeap! Hope I will be back with pictures. BB!