Thursday, June 12, 2008

EDITED!




Im having an early celebration for Father's Day today with my family!


I dont know where I am going to dine in at, but I am sure yummy food will be served. :D

Forget about me ranting on school today, because nothing much happened.

Btw, I bought another Hoodie again! Hahahaha! First look at the Hoodie, I really like it very much. Moreover its only 24.90! Lol! I have been ordering bags and clothes from this seller since last year. Lol!! See, I am such a loyal customer. :D One thing that I like about her is, she meet my demands! A very nice lady too!

So ya, hopefully there's still stocks on the Hoodie! Prays hard! :X My first Hoodie is cheap lor! I bought it at Esprit and it cost me less than $50! Cheap anot?!?!

B, I will buy you the Topman Haversack for your birthday. But, you will only be receiving it, if possible next month or so. Hope you would understand! I know you would understand right? Hahahaha! :D

**

HELLOOOO!

I am back with hell lotsa photos! No worries, I have already transfer it from my phone to the comp already! So, you guys wont be bored reading my wordy post! :D

So, out of 10, I would rate the food 9! A freaking 9 thumbs up!! Seriously, the food is nice, ambience is the best of the best! Yummy yummy! I had sharksfin and abalone, crabs,fish, veggie and tofuuuu~

Will post pics up on the next post.

I WANNA GO WATCH AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL ALRDY! BYE!