Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Finally...



Im back! :)

I've got stomach cramps in school. :(

Im now over at B's place. Will update more when I got home.

*BACK!*

I just got home not along ago. Bathed at B's place because I think that Im very dirty. Like you know.. Aiya, you guys will never know why I feel that Im dirty. Lol!

So for the past few days, Im kinda busy.

For the past few days, I took pictures which doesnt even concern what Im doing or bla bla bla. I'm just taking those pictures for fun. =.=" I dont know what has got into me, but I eventually did it out of no reason. On the other hand, I need to clear all these pictures in my phone. So, I uploaded them all and now my phone is so empty. Hahaha!










The both of them is my maternal side cousins. Youngest of all. :D They are actually sitting on my bro's bike.


BUY 4D, might strike leh. You never know.


Shih Tzu.


I went to the PetShop to get some treats for Kiki and I happen to see these baby ShihTzu in the shop. Uber adorable. Hahahha!

Sorry if it bores you. Hahaha! Whatever is in my phone, I copy and paste. Lol!











Thats alL! Finally its over! Hahahahaha! Im quite tired also. =.="

Neway, I can smell the sweetness of school hols arriving! Wahahahahaha! So happy can?! Because, next Friday B will be celebrating his advance birthday celebration with his classmates. And on Saturday B&I with his another group of friends will be celebrating his birthday again at somewhere near Novena. :D Erm.. His birthday was supposed to be on a Saturday, so of course he should be spending his birthday with me!! XD

I laughed my ass off today. Read the convo. :)

Ben: Eh Baby, I'll be turning 18 next Saturday. Heh heh.

Me: Then?

Ben: Then I will throw you away. Hiak Hiak Hiak!

Me: *Kept Quiet*

Ben: *Kept yakking away that he will throw me away.*

Me: Keep quiet leh. For the past months I can throw you away liao lor. LOL!

Ben: *Silence*

And then he find things to pick on me la. =.=" Know why he doesnt need me anymore? Because, it was ME who helped him buy ciggies when I turn 18. Thats why he say he dont need me already. I know I say here not funny la. But you must listen to the convo. When he has got nth to say, I laughed so hard la. Lol!!!

BTW, IM LOOKING FORWARD TO B'S BIRTHDAY!! Last year was drinking session. What would it be this year? HAHAHAHA!

Count down to B's Birthday: 10 more days!

My tummy pain again!! =.="

Oh oh, before I go, I wanna say that.. Im a very very happy girl today! Firstly, I'm happy that I am able to attempt all the questions in WPB. Me answer is some sort the same as Leen. XD Hope I will score well in this paper. :D Secondly, B&I finally spent our sweetest moments together! Has been a month since we actually met up with each other. XD

Thats all!