Monday, June 9, 2008


Nobody has ever measured, even poets, how much a heart can hold.


For today, I have got no idea how/what am I gonna blog about. It seems like I'm brain dead. There is nothing I could come out of to blog about. :(

Yes, I did went out yesterday but no, its not to a shopping trip that I longed for. :( It was just merely meeting B up for brunch and heading back to his place with 2 big umbrellas and raindrops splattering on the unbrella itself. How loathesome to walk in the rain with your guy and you cant even hold his hand, but to hold the umbrella. Shitty shit.

Anyways, when we reached his place, his mom open the door for us and she said something which really makes my day. Hmm, not the entire day but somehow for an hour or so. Haha! Washed our feet and get on with his game playing, and me, study is what I must say. :D A pat on the back, Jennifer. This is the first time that I actually would concentrate on studying at his place.

Slack slack slack slack. Wanna buy touch screen phone but too exp. Slack slack slack.

Watched 蕭敬騰's vids and wooo~ I must say that he's a very talented guy. Not very charming but I dont know. When you saw him sing, you would like him naturally. My fav song of his will be "I'll Be There For You". XD Although his Taiwan Accent was there when he was singing in English, but still, the singing was great!

After the woooo weeee ahhhhh of the singing of 蕭敬騰~ B&I headed down for our dins. Boo. After our dins went to *** and I started feeling unwell. :( I said I wanted to go home (back to his place) and I immediately sat on the sofa. Minutes later, I rushed to the toilet and vomit. The feeling was extremely terrible and I am still not feeling well. So, I went to vomit for the 2nd time. =.="

Wonder is it stomach flu or I kena food poisoning leh~ Till now, I am still not feeling very well. :(

Alright, I need to go now! Im lazy to blog alrdy. :D

p/s I love my new bag!