Wednesday, June 11, 2008

EDITED POST!



Helloooooooo!!


EXAMS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER. WEE-U-WEEEEEE! IM SO HAPPY. IDK WHY, DONT ASK ME.


**
I am finally back home from school! Like finally you know! Im feeling so feverish now. Must be I woke up at a freaking 4am this morning to study. =.=" I know, it is totally off my own limit but I so wanna do well. :( And, while I am on the train to school with B, we argued about how I studied. Super pek cek lor I tell you. He was like "you cannot like that bla bla bla, must understand.. bla bla bla" I was like "you're not even in my plight you wont understand bla bla bla.."

Ya, that was how the conversation goes, bla bla bla and BLA!

Anyways, school things aside, Im back here with maybe 4 photos of the place we visited today. Whole of our class went to Singapore Mint. Super lame, not fun, full of craps. If they were to give me those ka-chings held on display, I would definitely say, "VERY FUN, NOT LAME,FULL OF EDUCATION!" But hor, ya lor, they didnt give me. Lol!

Eeyer, so wordy! Pictures time!


AUNTY! I wan meepok tah, mai hiam, mai taogeh. (Aunty, I want meepok dry, dont want chilli and beansprout.



I dont want you to focus on Joyce's face. I want you to focus on the guy in the background. He's one of my classmate, and I always think that he look like Frankenstein. Anyways, I find him cute. :) Look at the stern face he has got while playing the PSP!





I love this picture.


Sidetrack abit, while I was studying a few days ago, Kiki sat on my bag. Lol! He sit till very steady one leh!!





Alright, thats all of the photos. There's still some, but I think it is kinda inappropraite to post it up here. Lol! I know this post of mine is extremely dead, but the person who is typing this is on the verge of sleeping soon. Lol!

I have got something that I need to say. But I couldnt say it all out here. Sian!

Hols are coming in just 2 days which means it is 48 hours to go excluding today! Happy?! YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I feel that B is a changed person, of course, it is in a positive way! :D I am happy about it. Hahahahahaha!

I WILL STILL POST ON THE MRT INCIDENT! :X

Ciaos ppl~