Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Everybody's gonna love today!

EVERYBODY IS GONNA LOVE TODAY, LOVE TODAY, LOVE TODAY~~~


Do you guys love today today? :D I hope you guys LOVE today today!!


There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot.


DONT EVER dine in at SukiSushi (Cinieleisure). :)

Just a warning because it is kinda expensive and the food there is NOT nice at all. Okay, I should rephrase it. The food there did not meet my expectations. :) Better?

1) The sushiSS are not fresh.
2) I dont like the service there.
3) The people doesnt take orders correctly.
4) Some of their food is terrible.
5) The food takes forever to be served (some are even served cold).


The only thing I like about it was the Chawanmushi. And thats it! Nothing else. I wanted to complain AND complain but my deear cousins are such kind people, they stopped me. :S

WTFFFF?!?!?! I AM SO NOT GONNA PATRONISE THEIR STORE ANYMORE!!!

Pictures time!

Firstly, a pic of the "I LIKE" part of Suki.

-END-



NOT NICE!! The seaweed "lao hong" which means the seaweed already soften already lor! And the softshell crab is cold~~~~ And not crispy AT ALL!



Still can make it.



Please dont be deceived by this picture. The tofu may look wobbly and soft. But in actual fact, it was NOT SOFT AND WOBBLY. You practically have to use some force to cut that tofu. And this tofu you HAVE to chew it several times in order to swallow it down! It just doesnt melts one lor! &#(*&@&# All in all IT SUCK!












Thats all for the pictures! :D Not much also. LOLOL!

After which headed over to Vivo for B&J'S ice cream. I didnt eat. Nat didnt eat. Fiona didnt eat. Tiff ate. LOL! The 3 of us were too full already la~ LOL! Although not nice but still must stuff those food which adds up to $21.10 for each person right?!

I prefer Sakae lor. Headed home after that because I feel like sleeping sia! Anyways, nice outing with them! Laughed so hard while we were eating. LOL!!

Btw, my Sis told me that B&J'S ice cream cannnnooooootttttt be eaten!

Know why?

Because the ice cream ingredients consist of ABSFEDGSFGETSHS thing that I didnt know which WILL cause cancer.

And do you know?

The Ben and Jerry (one of them) eat their own made ice cream and he died. O.O Must be too much of it, idk. IT WAS ON THE NEWS LOR! Not I anyhow say one. :D Died of cancer, I think. LOL!! Ya, dont eat too much from now on if you're a B&J's lover. :)

Just a very random note, B and I will be cooking our lunch together tomorrow!! I am sick of eating outside food for 2 weeks. :( HAHAHAHAHA!


Jen says: YOU SukiSushi, made me liao lui (waste money) on your lousy quality of food AND bad bad service! HATE YOU!


MY $21.10!!!!!!!!!!


Shopping trip with Sis on Friday. :D

p/s oh dear! i have not been * for 2 days! i am feeling so t-e-r-r-i-b-l-e. :(