Monday, June 30, 2008

Its all about Kiki!



Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.

Jim Rohn


YOHOOOO!! This post will only be consisting of Kiki's pictures!! I have to clear my phone's pictures. :DD

Anyways, Neb is at my place now!







The last picture of Kiki's face so tense up! Hahahahaha! I was scolding him and look at the way he was sitting down. :D

When I woke up in the morning, he was lying beside me sleeping. So I got up and wanted to use my clip to clip my fringe up. AND! I found out that my clip was bitten by him lor! INTO PIECES! &^#&^@ Was so angry la. Scolded him and his face was like LOL!

Btw, I am having cramps!!! Hate it. Luckily it wasnt as pain as the previous one. Still bearable this time round but it makes me all drained out.

Sigh. Hate being a girl.

Gonna go accompany my NebNeb now. :D