Monday, June 9, 2008

Pictures speaks a thousand words.















See, you can tell how much Kiki loves to take pictures with me! Hahahaha! Moreover, I think he's a very good kaki to take picture with lor. Never fail to come up with different expression when he's taking pictures with me. Lol! Know why Kiki is kissing me so much? Because I put lipgloss la. Then got some kind of very nice smell and he kept wanting to lick it off. Lol! Tell me, he isnt just an ordinary dog! Lovesloveslovesloves!

And lastly, lao niang's pictures loh~







I'm not meeting Baby today because both of us have to study for the test. I wanted to meet him soooo much. But must control!! Hols coming! Meeting up isnt a prob for the both of us anymore. Abscence makes the heart grows stronger?

Hahahaha! I think is bullshit leh. I WANNA GO SHOPPING LA DEY~ SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING! Heh shio heh shio~

BYE!