Sunday, June 29, 2008

An apology.

EDITED!


27th June'08



Im back with tons and tons of photos to be uploaded. So yeap! Enjoy~


Went here on Friday for dins with my Sis!







My PorkRibNoodle. SaltedEgg with Prawn. Spicy Tofu. XiaoLongBao.


Their food is yummmmy!! Especially the salted egg with prawn. A new taste brought to me. *MUST TRY* Porkrib noodle 5/5!! YUMMY YUMMY! The meat is tender and not tough. :DD And the soup is OH-So-NICEEE! *MUST TRY*

Btw, the restaurant my Sis&I went to was located at Parco 2nd level. :D Although the pictures I have taken in the reataurant has nobody, but after our dins, there's crowds liao lor! You people may go try. :DD

Walked over to BugisV and shopped around. Woo! Tell you what. Ah lians clothes. =.=" I have never ever been going down to BugisV for almost 3 years!! And what I saw was those AhLians clothes which was expected one la. LOL!! Anyways, there are some nice clothings out there which my Sis bought. :D

Chilled at Starbucks! Mmmmm! Yummmmy!


Mocha Frappuccino! My favvv!


Shopped again at Parco!! I didnt buy anything tho'. I am just a companion with freeflow of food and drinks! HAHAHAHA! :X And my Sis bought a very very nice dress for only 25bucks! Super nice and worth it!! LOLOL!

Bought Beardpapa and went home!


Bought 2 vanilla puffs and 2 choc puffs! Not really nice. LOL!! Kinda expensive too. 4 puffs cost us $8.80!


Enjoyed my day out with my Sis. Laughed so much in the train and we were bitching about some bitches. LOL!! Funnnny! Went over to PasarMalam and bought tea egggggs (my favv) and home sweet home!!

Love my Sis!

28 June'08
Woke up, bathed and doll myself up and headed to CCK to meet my Bro! He ride me over to NIE for my cousin's dance competition!


The weather was sooooo freaking humid that day till I nearly die!!!







I like the lady in white. She's veryyy pretty and I think she can dance very well!


Dance & dance & dance & dance! Saw my cousin dance and WA! I am very impressed lor! Everytime see him like play basketball one, didnt know that he's so flexible with his movements and he coordinates with his partner very well! Saw another side of him. Hehe! Nice nice! Make me WA WOO AND WEE in my heart. LOL!! :DD

Sorry, no pictures of him because I was too engrossed in watching him dance. XD Next time next time!




The very nice scenery outside the hall. :D



The kid's competition.



The adult's competition.



Singapore Poly.



NgeeAnn Poly!!!!~ The first dancers from the left is PRO LOR! They can really dance very very well!!


Prize giving.

And.. Headed home after that! A very ncie experience for me! Lol! I wanna go next year!!! :DD

**
Neb, I am sorry last night. I really hope you can understand why I am behaving this way. I can only hope that you would not be ... anymore. And you know that I hated ******* and you still wanted to .... I am sorry that I have to write here because my livejournal post is always locked. I hate to express my feelings here. I'll tell you more later. Please understand!