Monday, June 9, 2008

The ol' school days.



Wanna know how I look like in the past, with my long long long hair?

..

..

..

..

..

..

..

TA-DAH!





It was actually me and Ben when we were in sec 3/4. I knew it was a few years back then. :D This picture couldnt tell that I've got long hair, but in actualy fact, I did have a very long hair in this picture.

Wanna see more of the ol' school me?

Please do not laugh at me ok!! That was like 3 or 4 years ago. Hahahaha!











Thats all! HAHAhAHAHAHAHA! You must be laughing now right? Lol!


The current me. :)


Seriously, whats the point? :( Sometimes, I feel like voicing out, but where can I find the courage to? I hate to keep things in my heart, but sometimes I have to..

I hope that you could understand me more. I dont mean to be like that. But one could not control their emotions when problems cant be solved.. Im starting to hate everything.

**
NEXT POST WILL BE UP ON MRT INCIDENT! Stay tune!