Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bear this in mind

"It is much more valuable to look for the strengths in others - you gain nothing by criticizing people's imperfections."

Get it?

Everyone, you, me, she, he, them, we and whatsoever should stop criticizing people's imperfections. Seriously, don't tell me you never do that before. Everyone criticizes. Say, "Her outfit today is ugly.", "Ewww.. Why he's with this girl when she ain't pretty at all!"

But.. come to think of it. I think some people ought to be criticized.

Irony.

Anyways, my Mom pissed my Bro big time. I think she's the one at fault because she speak without thinking!! ALWAYS DO THAT. Sometimes, even me, cannot tahan her lor. Ya ya ya, being straightforward. But we're a family ain't we? Why must you even pass those hurtful remarks and complain to your mom. -.-

Mommy, this is something that you NEED TO LEARN. You fucking need to. Am serious. My mom needed lessons on "How to communicate well with others".

Gonna read a book now.