Saturday, December 26, 2009

Many many thoughts


I've just finished reading my past post. All of it. Every single paragraphs, sentences and words. This blog, 2 years old as of 2008 and 2009. Everything in here consist mainly of my ITE life. How fucked up and how I bear grudges and how I hated ITE. Till now, I still bear those grudges. I won't forget how you wanna fucking bring me down and brought me umpteen misery. Till then, I am still thinking why you wanna do that. Maybe you wanna feel superior. Thats stupid. You can never be because you're one hardcore loser who wanna bring ME down and YOURSELF up. You're already losing just by doing that.

I will never ever forget how you gain sympathy from others and made people known that you are not the one at fault. I look down on you. THIS MUCH!

You guys are never good people to mingle with in the first place. Wasted my time & many people's time for having to listen to craps.

Yes, I do swear and smoke and drink and get irritated/agitated very easily. But this does not mean that I am a bad person. You know, you can't always judge a book by its cover. You have to read it, understand it. Just like how CY&CO, my family and Ben read me and understand me inside out. Did you guys even tried reading me? No. And, I think you got the wrong info about me dude.

Looking at the past post made me realized that.... I've grown fatter & uglier. Very much. I don't know what happen. It just came so suddenly.. Bit by bit and this accumulates and became such an eyesore. Damn pathetic.

I realized..

My life of 2009 is such a bore. Not much happenings.

Ben is halfway through his attachment already! 3 months more baby. 3 fucking whole month!

Looking at the past post on how happy I am with him, how crazy the both of us were and how he made me angry makes me smile unknowingly. The way I rant on how he made me cry and whatever shit really did made me laugh. Tsk! Still behaving so much like a child. Aiyoeh!

I'm glad for the past few month's post were all about happy moments! So glad so glad. Life's getting better & better each day! Relationship with Ben is getting stronger & stronger each day! He even said that he wanted to get the both of us a ring to symbolize our relationship and the years shared.

All I know is I am a happy going on 20 years old girl.

How time flies... Seeing me graduating in 3 months time is such a relief. Seriously, I can't wait & I never will miss any shitty people there. I am more than happy to fucking graduate! Yay!!


As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you.

Us.
From being a teen at the age of 15 years old to a 20.
I see this future.