Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tranny or a real woman?


Anyway, this picture says it all. She's a fucking 6'8" model, Amazon Eve. Okok, this picture (to me) she does not seems like a tranny. Anyway, I think she's a tranny. Sorry. But you have to see the videos! She does look manly in some ways and the way she walk is kinda... weird? Hmm.. maybe she's too tall or something. But whatever. THAT ISN'T THE POINT. I still think she's a tranny. Teehee!

WATCH THIS!



If I'm the model standing next to her I think I'll fucking breakdown. Like what, she's soooooo fucking tall. I think I am shorter than the normal size model and that makes me look like a fucking midget. :( Damn sad. Oh, is AE's breast bigger than the normal size model's head? Seems like leh. And her hands are fucking huge! LIKE OMGWTF.

I think I am a little exaggerating. Yao Ming also so tall what. But hor.. He's a cheena. Cheena country got weird people. So I think its normal? Idk~

Ahem, guys with ego problems don't watch this. LOL!

IF she's really a tranny I wonder how she lay down on the operating table to get her breast implant and her dick cut off. =S

Hmmm..

Maybe...

SHE'S A WOMAN AFTERALL!

Sorry if I sounded mean previously.

AMAZON EVE, FTW!~

p/s if she's really a woman, i sort of pity her in some ways..