Thursday, December 17, 2009

love.

MiMi's back to her owner.

I'll be back! Damn sian and restless these few days!
Backache and tummyache and sleepyhead.
Came all at once.

Spent my first day if hols with Ben.
The rest myself.

Waiting for Monday to come again.

MINDS Event tomorrow.
Meeting CY tomorrow.
Next week's gonna be hectic.
Ladies night, party, stayover, Ben, Christmas, cooking, small little lovely convos..

Found a 2 days job.
My Agent introduced me.
Office job, I like.

Backache, tummyache is a killer.

PMS, hardcore.
Hopefully come on SATURDAY because I WANNA GO OUT WITH CY TMRW!

Missing Ben...
It will be another New Year that we've been through.
Love it.
No fireworks this year, 31 Dec. :(
He's working, I'm working.

Back's still aching.
Gonna send an email NOW to NewEra for their super lousy cannot be played RE2!

Gonez.