Saturday, December 5, 2009

Accusations.

Oh wow! Nice. My darling KiKi hurt himself.

This time, front leg and he's limping.

CCB! I damn angry I tell you.

I'll keep KiKi away from his sister from now on. AHHHH!!!

My poor darlingboy. :(

You know what's the most atrocious thing? My dad accused me of hurting him. WOW! Like FFS, I love KiKi so much probably much more than him and why would I wanna do that?! Whatever. This is fucking atrocious man. Make me boiled upon hearing his absurd accusation. nabei.

Tell me, how am I gonna study later when this shitz happened and it is worrying the hell out of me! jibei.

How I wish my sis's home now. At least I know somebody will help take care my darlingboy for me and I can put my mind at ease in studying.

p/s sometimes i just dont want kiki's sister to be over at my place. she's such an attention seeker. i felt bad writing this but fuck, this is how i feel. i cannot even cuddle darlingboy when she's here. she will just push darlingboy away. pui.
p/p/s i wonder why she wanna do this!