Saturday, December 19, 2009

a quick post

Met SS, headed to MINDS.
Went off early because I had to attend an orientation by Adonis.

Met CY, train to Bugis.
Walked to National lib, then to Adonis office.
Listened.
Fucking funny, the woman talked.
But she's nice.
Fill up the form. In dilemma. I wanna take up the make up course.
I'll see.

Walked to Suntec.
Find CY's bro. Met a 15 yr old boy.
Funny shit.
Have mee sua for dins. Not v.nice. Bubble tea is nice.

Slacked at basement.
Saw a little girl with horrendous make up. I gasp.

Find the boys.
Trained to Clarke Quay with CY and Joe.
Slacked at Central's basement.
Wei Jie came. Burberry parfum smell so nice.
Damn fucking cb kena locked up in the shopping centre.
GG.
Panic like spider.
Up to level 1. Heard ppl shouting "EH GOT PPL KENA LOCK INSIDE!!!"
Security guard came. Key can't operate shutter. DIE LIAO.
Up to level2.
Down the escalator. Nice. We're saved.

Walked to YelloJello.
I nearly got wasted.

NR1 home.