Thursday, December 3, 2009

忘不了

I was wondering.. Why is blogger so lag today? Youtube is perfectly fine for me though.

Anyways...

I was wondering yet again...

Have you guys ever think of your past relationship/s when you're in a relationship now?

For me, yes I do. Can't help but to think of it.

Because it was a bad one.

Damn fucked up and whenever I thought of it, I was thinking, why so dumb? Yes, dumb. Stupid.

It
Gave
Me
Hardcore
Goosebumps.

And have you ever think of your guy's past relationship and wanting to dig all his dirty little secrets out from his pocket?

That's childish. So, stop doing it.

Everyone has a past. So shut up and move on.

Thats for me and you to learn. Yes, learn to move on happily with him and build a relationship that his next gf would be jealous of.

TEEHEE!