Monday, December 21, 2009

what what in the butt.

Why my nose so small ah?!?!?! UGLY SIOL!



Good times never end. :)

ANYWAYS

Ben said I lost weight. O.O
FOR REAL OR NOT.
Don't make happy for today and the next day you said I gained weight.
I knock your head with coconut then you know!

Must be the vomiting and the lost of appetite I had.
You know, my vomit few days back got fishy smell and hell loads of rice stuck in my throat.
Sb shiok right.
I practically vomit my dinner out.
Pui!
I nearly die and I teared.
Arghhhhhhhhhhh...
Yawnz.

When is my hair gonna grow?

OOOHH YEAHHHH~
I met Ben just now. <3>hanky panky.
LOL!
PLS, I wouldn't do that.
Wo shi su nu oki! SAY YES.

THURSDAY HERE I COME! COME TO MUMMEH BABY!

I wonder, will Wednesday be a fun night.
I've got too much thinkings.. Like.. how to lose weight.. how to be taller.. how to clear those muthafucking blemishes on my fucking face.. how to kill sluts.. how to make ben love me more (duh! jj).. how to be the best gf, which i alrdy knew i am one! but i wanna be the best of the best of the best of the best of the best cannot isit?! how to make kiki lose weight.. how to make my damn fucking dog stop barking at passerbys.. how to not be witty.. how to not swear too much.. like fuck.. how to stop whining.. how to stop menstrual pains every month.. alot alot more..

Seriously.. I can't wait to graduate!

On a happier note, me, Jennifer is going to the Gohonzon Conferment Ceremony this sunday! Which means I'll be bringing the pendent Gohonzon home that very day!

Body Worlds tomorrow with bro&sis. :)

Goodnight & why am I worrying for nothing?

FUCK YEAH!