Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the World turning into?


I'll just summarize everything in this post.
I've got something more important to share than my happy days.

Sunday
I've enshrined the Pendent Gohonzon home. :)
Was feeling so nervous then.
Ben's Mom & Sis came to support me.
Ben's Mom bought me the necessities, Shan Lin bought me a Calender Book and Lucretia bought me a book. Thanks!
Had lunch at a restaurant. It's nice. But I forgotten about the name of the restaurant!
Down to Tamp1 and straight to Uniqlo.
Bought a turtleneck top for Ben. Dark green in color.
Back to NP and I went shopping alone.
Bought a brown colored box and a 2m ribbon.
Back home.

Monday
Ben's off day.
Gave him the present I bought him.
I was so blur!
The price tag actually dropped into the bag and he found it!
Before he even open up the present, he alrdy knew what I am gonna give him.
Ahhh.
Plan fail. :(
Had lunch & walked back to his place.
Tried on his top and he look good in it.
Slack till night & I went home.
Nighty talk was good but I am too tired to continue the convo.
Trust.



Today; Monday
Woke up in the afternoon. Wasted my whole morning away.
Aunt came over to my place to bake pineapple tart!
FAIL.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Omg, I'm so badddd.
But the tarts don't taste nice.
And then....
I saw a friend of mine posted a video on Facebook, "The Peter Connelly Story".
I clicked play...
And it is very very very disheartening...



Although... Although I do not like kids. But, I still feel for this child here. How can they do this to an adorable blue eyed child? I'm glad he is now safe in the arms of the angels now.

Lets not curse the parents. But I believe in Karma. They will definitely get their retribution. Definitely...

Alright!

I am having the super unbearable gastric pain right after my lunch! Sigh.

Movie later with Ben, Bodyguards and Assassins.

AHHHH. PAIN.