Sunday, October 26, 2008

yduts.

Just got home from Nebaby's place!


Had to coach him with his studies and me, being the very kpo aunty, I found a very weird looking hat. Hahaa!






You know what Im thinking?



He play with it, so I also play lor! Hahahaaa!




His lousy camera skills.





Better.



For dinner, we had this...



Potatoe salad!!!



FYI, his Mom make very very very nice potatoe salad lor!! Yum yum!


Hee and this sentence really make my day. :)


It is said that if a woman is still beautiful in the morning just after she wakes up, it means she is really beautiful, I am sure you are one of them :).


Although this person might be telling lies, but you tell me, which girl see liao wont happy? Btw, this isnt Nebaby who told me lorrrr!


Say Im naive I dont care! _|_


Ciao~