Friday, October 24, 2008

i miss you.




Me enamoré ciegamente de él



Projects projects projects!


Interview interview interview!!


Stress stress stress!!!


Omg, I know I have been talking about my projects over and over again. But the thing is, the stress level for those upcoming projects really hit me so hard! No, not me, its us. My group! Although all the teachers have agreed that our projects is good but no, I do not want it to be good. I want it to be superior.


Alright, actions speaks louder than words. Shits aside. Okay, no, there's another shit coming up.


I think I did not fare well for the interview of BOD. Super upset about how I portray myself. :( Ahhhhh~ I was practically jittering. I can feel that my whole body jitter while sitting down at the hot seat, as though I need to pee. Absurd, I know. Never feel this way before. This is the first time ever.


Whatever. It is over now. :D Just pray for the better.


Oh ya. There's this 2 malays guys asked for my number when I am walking out of school today. Spoke to me in Malay and I told them "Im a Chinese." SEE! People mistaken me as a Malay lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Told you guys already! HOR CHINNYEE!


Adios!