Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What Happened? & Meg Cabot!

{Edited.} {Edited again.}


t


“Speak when you are angry - and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret.”


Quoted by: Dr. Laurence J. Peter


I swear I am extremely demanding last night. I swear..


***


As you can see in my previous post, I mentioned that I will be heading over to Bintan on Monday in the morn. And guess what?! Chinn Yee told me that.... MEG CABOT IS COMING OVER TO SG LEHHH~ :'(((( Super sad! I am a fan of her lor. Like I love her booooks! Got loads of them some more. Buy & buy & buy. But this year it seems like I didnt even get any book from the store. Wa lao~ Degrading myself liao. LOL!


Anyways, I am really like &^$#&#&*^#! Sadddd. :'(


I wanna head down to FEP(although I dont really like that place.) tomorrow to buy some boooooks home!!! Bring it over to Bintan to read on the beach and tan at the same time! Hahahaha!


Did I tell you guys my Dad saw my tattoo? Woo.


p/s I am still sad lor! :'( MEG CABOT~~~


***


Funny thing to share!

Mom: Kiki you hungry?
Me: Mummy I hungry!
Kiki: *Looks at me and lick his mouth.*


Kiki usually would lick his mouth when he's hungry. :D


And, my Mom doesnt even ask if Im hungry or not lor! :( See, Kiki is the precious in the Ng's family. My Dad dote on him more than me. :( Hahahaha!