Sunday, October 5, 2008



If you ever become a mother, can I have one of the puppies?



I am sorry that I have not been updating a proper post for my blog.


Anyways, guess where I went yesterday?





MAKE A GUESS!



Only people who are dumb didnt know where I went. Hahahahah!




Picnic.



Had fun.
Had laughter.
Had gossiped.
Had dinner.
Home sweeeet home.


Anyways, after the whole of yesterday spent with them, I went over to Nebaby's place! I was already on the verge of dying while walking to his place from Khatib. Idk why, we didnt even play any games yet all of us feel so so so tired. O.O"


Went over to Safra's partyworld together with his fam~~ Sang. Lol! Woooo, my singing suck big time man. Even me myself couldn't even stand it, likewise others. Like duh! I am not gonna sing anymore. Hahahahaha! Like, maybe only Nebaby and me? Nebaby's Sis could really sing very well!! Especially the song Believe in Jap! Wow, was really mesmerized by her voice for that few minutes! :D LOL!!Sang till 2am and home sweeeet home. Nebaby walked me home and he took a cab home aftermath! Awwww.


I really wanted to thank Nebaby's parents for treating me la~~ Feel so bad like everytime... Idk how to say! Wo hui bu hao yi si de. #^-^#


I'll end here. Nebaby's on his way over to my place! And.... I AM LEAVING TO BINTAN TOMORROW IN THE MORNING!!! And MegCabot is coming tomorrow. :( :) Contradicting. I know.


LAST BUT NOT LEAST...



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FCHEEEEEEE!


M18 liao hor!