Sunday, October 5, 2008

Leaving - misses, loves.

I am leaving SG in 8 and a half hours time!


Superrrr excited. I think when I come back from Bintan I'll get myself tanned and you people couldnt recognise me anymore!! (I seriously wanna get myself tanned.)


People whom I am gonna miss miss miss:


  • KIKI!!!!! (My beloved boyboy is staying at home alone. Fret not, Nebaby is gonna go over to my place for a day to accompany this cute little baby of mine!)

  • Nebaby!!! (Im gonna miss you soooo much!



Currently, these 2 person (okay I regard my dog as a human but not a "oh-you're-a-dog") holds a very important place in my heart. If you guys dont know, I love Kiki much more than Nebaby. :) So dont ever get the wrong idea, please! I'll appreciate if you guys understand me.





Nebaby, when you're reading this, please help me take good care of my boyboy! Not forgetting taking good care of yourself too! I know you'll be staying over. If you're afraid of the environment, ON THE LIGHTS! Sleep on my bed together with boyboy if you're tired. For your friend, get him the mattress over at my Bro's room. BUT, remember to place it back to the original place! If you&your friend is hungry, there's maggi for you guys! Remember to WASH the dishes after you cook it. AND please do not treat my place as a drinking bar AND dont stink my whole house with your cigarettes smell! If you wanna smoke, please go to the kitchen window! And if you feel like bathing, take my towel where I usually hanged. Please please please DO NOT go into my parent's roooom! Ok? And lock the door, close the kitchen windows and whatsoever before you leave my house. It's for safety purpose!


MOST IMPORTANTLY!!


Help me catch the culprit!!!!! Make him die till jia jia lat ok?! Make sure when I come back, he's already in the hosp! Hahahahahahaaa!


Lastly, I love you. :) Thanks for taking care of boyboy! I'll treat you to something nice when I get back! Mwaaaaks!