Friday, October 31, 2008

Last entry...

I've privated my blog for the last 2 days and I got to say that I didnt update anything at all.



I've made up my mind. I will be 'deleting' this blog of mine. Maybe not. I'll just change the url of this blog and nobody will know. Or maybe... I'll just leave it the way it is for the next 10 years. All in all, no updates on this blog anymore.



Just to update you guys about this so that you can just remove my link from your blog. Neways, I'll be keeping a journal over at livej. So if you wanna kpo how my life is, just head over to...


www.jennnglf.livejournal.com




But I guess most of the posts will be locked for my own reference, not even my friends over at livej will get to read it. All I should say is that, if you care, YOU will care. If you dont care, dont poke your noses into my life and looked as if you cared. Some friends, you just have to let go... Simply because they are the ones I mentioned..



Partying tomorrow with Nebaby&friends. Gonna enjoy myself hell lots and get everything off my mind.


Goodbye.



p/s i will be leaving this post for a week. after a week, i'll change the url of this blog. dont bother to search for it, you wont get to know it.