Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Bintan Trip.



JENNNGLF IS FINALLY BACK TO SG!!





Me and Sis at Tanah Merah Ferry terminal. Me and my Sis on the ferrrrrry!





Dad&Mom on the ferrrry!





The small tornado we saw while travelling towards Bintan. SUPER SCARY AH!! I was soooo amazed by how the tornado was formed. It was this short intially (the picture) but a few seconds later, it grew longer and longer!! Omg!





After an hours ride, we finally reached Bintan!!!





Welcoming Us! I feel very awkward. I dont know why! Hahahah!



As our check in time is at 1430, we headed over to Pasar Oleh Oleh for our lunch! Yum yum! The fooood there is yummmmmy!

LNote: Sg's time and Bintan's time is difference by one hour. Say if SG time is 1430, Bintan time would be 1330.

Photobucket


The Pasar Oleh Oleh.



Headed back to our hotel when the time is up!




Our bedroom. :D



Went for a swim. Headed over to get our foot massaged! Hahahaha! This is the first time I'm doing and wow, is shiok de lor~ I slept while the person was massaging my leg. Heeee.




Bro, Mum, Sis.



Back to the hotel room, washed up and waited for the shuttle bus to bring us over to The Kelong for our dinner!


Photobucket


While waiting.








Dad, Mom, Sis, Sunset, The Kelong.





Who wouldn't love fooooood?


-Back to Hotel.-



Jen VS Jas.





The Morning Sun.





The Morning Us.


-Had buffet for breakfast! Yummmmmy! Everything is so nice! :D Headed over to the beach.-



Pretty.





The different shades of blue.





My Sis&I





The 2 Sisters.



-Only me and sis went over to the beach. The rest headed back to the hotel's room to rest. Lol! They missed out the fun man! Hahahahah! Back to the room and pack up~ Headed over to the lobby and have our lunch.-


And....




Bye bye Bintan.



Yeah.. I went there only for 2 day 1 night! Wahahahaha! But I think its more than enough already! If you're a beach lover, you would definitely want to go to Bintan. If you're into shopping, please do not go Bintan. Nothing for you to shop. Basically its the beach which attracts tourists. :)


I wanna go play facebook now! So hook on it! Hahaha! Actually, I dont intend to blog today nor this week because I've got so many things to do. Moreover, I dont feel like blogging. :D But, Idk I blogged it out naturally. I know my posts are extremely summarised because I dont have time to go on details. Pictures speaks a thousand word, right?


CIAO!