Monday, October 27, 2008

yawnnns




“There are very few certainties that touch us all in this mortal experience, but one of the absolutes is that we will experience hardship and stress at some point.”



How true?


Neways, Nebaby just left my place. I went over to his place last night, and he came over to my place this afternoon.


I really wish to say some things out but where can I find this particular courage from? I really wish to say "STOP IT". Tell me, how should I put these 2 words into my mouth?


Somebody give me a little of your courage please. Ahh, this is so shitzzsz. Damn shitty, I know. And I do not like the way you are doing things. I repeat myself, I do not like it. (Read this on livej.)


On the other hand, I have sketch out a model of how my product should be like and I'll show it to the teacher tomorrow. Hopefully, he will understand what I am implying on. LOL!


I repeat myself again. I DO NOT FUCKING CCB LIKE THIS KIND OF SHITZ! You guys will never understand because you guys didnt even gone through this before because you guys are just one fucking ccb passerby. Passerby who only speaks/types but no action done. I really wanna be frank about the whole situation. If I am given the chance to just point the gun right into your fcuking ccb emo piece of fucking shitass nb face, I WILL.


But Im not given a chance to. :( HOW SAD.



Do your BLAH and I will do BLAH. Cmon, give me some mental support so that I will continue to work my ass offffff.