Thursday, October 23, 2008

Affection.




No puedo esperar a volver a hacerte el amor otra vez. Echo de menos todas esas noches. Te quiero.




None other than you.



I am so so so so in love with this guy here.


***

Took a leave off school today.


Nothing much happened because I slept the whole afternoon away. Waste of time. I know, don't have to remind me.


Shared some childhood stories with my Sis last night. Both of us laughed our ass away.


Well, thats all. Bye pretty faces!


***

I dont know why you're making it that obvious. Perhaps it is because you want me to notice it. Let me make myself clear now, I dont give a damn about you. Not a single bit. Stop being such an irritant. There is no way I would be deceived by you, for you tell too much lies. Whats so great about lying about this & that? Dont act pity in front of me again. I dont take this kind of shits. :) YOU annoying piece of da bian.


Yes, I am heartless. So? I loooove it. :) Why pity humanity when animals need us more than human does? Seen too much cheebeebs people. Thats why my mindset changed. Dont blame me, blame the people around me. :D


Thank you.