Saturday, October 11, 2008

I dont care.



Rainbows apologize for angry skies.




Pictures after Sentosa:










Yuki&Yaki



Sean, Janelle, Louis, JiaJun, Nebaby, Me:







Where's my face>





Pitures from Sean.


My boyboy:






Life's a pain. Life's a pain when people malign you and shoot you back with hurtful words when you thought he/she is the person whom you can trust/rely on. This mindset totally changed me overnight.


You guys never understand this&that and you guys thought about this&that. Just because I didnt do this&that, you guys assume this&that. And you didnt even bother to understand my situation and you push all the blame to me.


You left me with one word: Dumbfounded.


To think that you can actually understand but you didnt. To think that I thought so highly of you. What a disappointment. A total disappointment...


More on livej..