Thursday, October 1, 2009

New haircut!

And so, I've gotten myself a new hair cut and I can say that I am glad that it turn out nice and much neater than before.

And yeah, Blogger's being a bitch again.
Like duh!!!

Anyways, I took a MC for today because my throat has been hurting me since last week.
But I only realise that there's a lump just right beside the surgery scar this Monday. -.-

Seen a doc at Polyclinic and the doc couldn't give me a very good explanation of that lump. So am now on lozenges and anti-biotics. If the lump is still there, I have to visit the doc again.

And it is hurting me badly.

1 week more and I am free from the attachment! Yippie!!!

And heheheheheheeee!
There's something else that I want to share with you guys but..
Let me confirm it first before I voice it out.

Have a good day!