Friday, October 23, 2009

What I Love About You

I love the way you look at me,
Your eyes so bright and blue.
I love the way you kiss me,
Your lips so soft and smooth.
I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, "I Love You,"
And the way you're always there.

I love the way you touch me,
Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine.

- Crystal Jansen -

I know for the past few days all my post consists of Ben Ben Ben Ben Ben.. Pardon me!! Must have bore you guys out! And, please don't stereotype me as I-don't-have-a-bf-I'll-die category. We have been meeting lesser and lesser as time goes by. So, please don't make noise.
My pay's yet to be in account. Damn dulan. Want me to go back work for you then you jolly well have to pay me! You no pay, I no work! And I am in need of the money lor! Argh! I wanna buy my stuffs!!!!