Wednesday, October 21, 2009

agreeing with this

Being vague & unfocused when you chant is like shooting an arrow without looking at the target.


Ever since my prayers was answered and I give thanks to Gohonzon, I've stopped chanting. In other words, I've not been chanting for the past 2 months. Very bad. Ben kept constantly reminding me to chant but I did not. I'm used to chanting together with him whenever I'm at his place. 15 minutes or even a short 5 minutes with my mind focused is more than enough. But why am I not doing it anymore? Only me, myself know the answer.

Yan Ling called me last weekend. I wonder when can I meet her because I want to share my experience with her. A feeling so good that I almost cried. I'm truly touched..

This is how it leads me and it will lead me forever. I've taken up this courage and now.. I strongly believe it. Thanks to Ben..

It is indeed a real life experience and I experienced it. Thank you.. Now I know what Ben's parents & sis is trying to tell me..