Friday, October 30, 2009

Time flies..

I had already lost count of the date. Just when I saw a person’s tagboard with the date, 30th Oct 2009, I went to double click the time on the computer, counted 2 days after and it will be our monthsary again. How time flies..

Channel 8 is now showing the Olympic show and they are skating! OMG!! Ben is gonna bring me buy my skating shoes this coming Monday! Weeeeeeeehehehehehehe! Damn happy and excited about it man! From then on, I need not have to jog & jog & jog anymore! I’m gonna skate here and there, there and here. Tour the whole Yishun! Wahahahaha! Can’t wait! You can sense my kan jiong-ness or not!! CAN RIGHT?! I sb happy and excited! :D

1 more month of school and its gonna be my term break again! WAHAHAHAHAA! See how time flies. Moreover, I want it to pass by damn quickly so that I need not have to attend school! Such a bore~

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! SB HAPPY AND LOVE!