Sunday, October 18, 2009

that's what they see in me now.

So.. I can sense that they finally felt I have achieved something in my entire life. Yes, me have achieved something which makes me feel sky high and I wanna fly high now. I can feel that they are happy for me, am glad. Especially my dad.

Whatever it is, you're not changing. Since, you aren't changing I find no reason why I should forgive you. All I can say is that 你的朋友终有一天会害死你. I don't wish to quarrel in regards to your friends anymore. It is beginning to bore me out on the topic "your friends". I don't wish to go on further.

I swear I can't wait to graduate from ITE. I've got my mind set. Don't you dare gloat.

And FC, I'm sorry my previous post made your thoughts run wild. Please don't get affected by what I wrote because I'm just ranting. I don't want anything to happen between you and your guy.

Anyways, enough of these fucked up emotions.

Bro is fetching me home from school tomorrow. Yay!! Transport fully taken care of tomorrow!

I hope shits between us will be cleared soon. I don't wish to end up like any other couples out there crying over spilled milk.

CIAO!