Thursday, October 22, 2009

skipped!

I did not attend school today! Was feeling uneasy and unwell. I hate being a woman. Hate it! Why do I have to suffer this every month! Lying on the bed, tolerating the pain and whats more? Vomit. Seen the doctor about vomiting and she said its because of my hormonal change. Eeeww.. That suck and it's every month!!

Yayyy! Ben's not working tomorrow and he's coming over to my place! Yippie! He has been really lovely towards me these days. The tantrum that I made, make him realized that he has not been spending much of his time with me. Hehehehe! And, it is confirm plus chop that we will both get our roller blade shoes! Woohoo! I can't wait!! But dad doesn't sound too keen on me buying the shoe.

On the 7th Nov, I'll be going to the exhibition at Science Centre (Body Works) with bro & sis! Wahahahaaa! Can't wait.