Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blah

I'm starting to hate this blogskin. =S It somehow irks me very badly. *shrugs*

I know I've been "neglecting" this space for quite a long time. And so, pardon me.

Attachment ended and school has started. And I'm dreading the new time table given.

And yay! I've gotten SIMS2 University Life collection and Mansion&Garden stuffs. But I am having trouble getting it to run the whole game! I am very much pissed off with it. Kuku. Gonna lend Cas to install it into Ben's desktop and see if it works. If it doesn't, I'm gonna refund it or something. Make me happy for nothing la!!! Kns!!

And while waiting for Ben to finish his shower, I'm left with no choice but to type some bullshits here. Reason being, I've been on the comp for almost the whole day and I'm left with nothing to surf on the net anymore. Boring~

School's ending at 5pm tomorrow. Damn it! Sibei not looking forward to it. Change to 8am to 12pm la! I am MORE than willing to wake up early and enjoy the rest of the day.

Ooooh yeah. There some loansharks activities around my area these few days and the police came and chit chat with some neighbours. Hehehehe! So exciting!

And got some kuku nathan steal my slippers!!!! So I'm left with no choice but to buy myself a new pair. Argh!

Ben's still showering. So long, machiam girl la!

Oooooh! Did I mention that on the last day of work I saw a... SHEMALE?! CB. Suay!!! Still shake his buttock in front of me. OMG! I tell you, I'm not joking. My heart beat is faster than usual and I nearly faint right on the spot.

Ben's still showering...


He bought me this! Loving it!


And he called...