Tuesday, October 20, 2009

turquoise is the color

My dad paid his friend to change our bathroom's door. Now look super chio. Although I don't really fancy the color, but it is definitely better than the previous one! Hehehe!

And I soooo wanna get myself a roller blade shoe! Ben & I are gonna buy one each and blade together in the park. Hahahahahaaa! So lovely~

I don't know what else to blog. There is nothing on my mind.

Waiting for Ben to return me a sms to see if he wants to stay-over tonight. Since school's in the afternoon tomorrow, why not? But I need him to reply me asap so that I can change the bedsheet for him.

*Yawns*

I wonder when is Ben gonna get his license. -.- SSDC so many fucking people and you have to book your practical 2 months in advance! Bullshyt. WTF is wrong with SSDC sia. From what I know, the passing rate from SSDC is the lowest. My gawdddd.

Bye